Great Career With A Great Company!
BEST Service Pros is hiring a payroll clerk for our Vancouver Head Office. Think you would be a great fit for our unique culture and team? Watch the video below to learn more about us.
Please fill out the application form below the job description to apply.
Payroll Clerk (Vancouver)
Founded in 1956, BEST Service Pros is a professionally operated company under private ownership. BEST provides Facility Maintenance Services and Confidential Document Management programs in British Columbia and Alberta. At BEST Service Pros we are passionate about building long-term, sustainable growth and success by investing in the development of high trust relationships with clients and team members to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes potential of team members, clients and Best.
BEST Service Pros is looking for a Payroll Clerk. The successful candidate will be processing semi-monthly payroll for about 1000 employees covering salary, hourly, union and non-union.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and verify employee time sheets and full payroll cycle
- Prepare and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions by direct deposit or manual cheques
- Calculate and processes off cycle payroll runs for adjustments such as terminations, leave of absences, severances, final vacation and/or payouts
- Create new employees profiles and maintain and modify all employee records
- Maintain vacation entitlement records
- Set up employee benefits
- Prepare and processes Records of Employment
- Prepare various payroll reports requested by management, WCB, CRA, etc.
- Investigate payroll errors and analyze payroll processing to ensure that policies are aligned accordingly
- Communicate with employees regarding pay and benefits
- Other payroll tasks may be assigned
- Education in accounting field (e.g. BBA, diploma, enrolled in CGA/CMA/CA program, etc.)
- PCP or CPM designation is an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years of full cycle payroll experience
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable is an asset
- Experience with Accpac for Windows
- Experience with payroll year end, T4s, WCB, ROE, and benefit administration
- Excellent Excel skills
- Able to multitask and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Quick learner and professional with excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to start immediately
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.
We thank all candidates for applying to the position. However, we will contact only those whose profile matches to our requirements. For all others we might keep your resumes on file for any future openings with the company.
[iphorm id=”4″ name=”BSP Career Form”]