We are Hiring an Executive Assistant!
Purpose of Job:
Incumbent is responsible for assisting members of the senior management team in their day-to-day activities. The incumbent will be responsible for administrative activities that include, but are not limited to; composing correspondence; coordinating meetings; maintaining various databases, booking travel, coordinating reports to and from the field, assisting in project development, coordinating recruiting efforts with the field sites, generating reports and presentations and distribution of financial information, clients and internal surveys. Incumbent works with minimal direction requiring independent judgment in accordance with procedures and guidelines prior to escalating issues as required.
Incumbent may be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization..
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos ensuring proper and timely completion.
- Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate operational records and files in their proper locations.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of divisional programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects and events.
- Disseminate information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Manage travel arrangements for company executives in a cost effective manner;
- Coordinate meetings and disseminate documentation/information as required to ensure full communication to all members of the executive team;
- Maintain critical quality assurance information in the CleanTelligent System (CT).
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, bids and customer communications were required.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Complete a variety of clerical functions (e.g. filing, faxing, photocopying).
- Cross train in other positions to assist/provide support to other team members/area(s) of equal value on a temporary basis to ensure excellent customer service.
- Participation in local Career fairs.
- Some Travel may be required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Preferred 3 years job-related experience.
- Post secondary diploma in Administration would be an asset
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to communicate in a clear, concise manner.
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential material.
- Ability to prioritize workload to complete daily/monthly activities and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships both internally/externally.
- Superior PC skills (e.g., Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) in order to develop/maintain documents, spreadsheets, databases).
- General knowledge of database management would be an asset..
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- Understanding of financial statements and financial reports would be a benefit.
- Ability to use independent judgment, according to general routines.
- Maintaining a high level of productivity and accuracy while completing tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail.
Physical Demands/Work Conditions:
- Constant attention to detail involving sustained visual concentration.
- Restricted to workstation for prolonged periods on a daily basis (e.g., sitting for long periods of time).
- Light physical activity, such as lifting and bending may be required.
To apply visit http://best.ca/careers-jobs/default.htm