Our approach and methodology is based around four pillars of operational excellence that enables us to provide operational excellence to our clients. This approach focuses on enhancing the client to guest experience through expertise that is sustainable and replicable because it is based on standard operating procedures. We are continuously measuring and benchmarking these standards against internal and external certifications and auditing processes. We have chosen a demanding auditing process conducted through an impartial third party auditing process verses a “compliance” internal self-marking checklist with no external control or pass-fail measurement process. This process without a doubt, assures clients of our level of commitment towards delivering consistent quality service outcomes and our commitment to best in class human resources and labour practices. This level of transparency can only be reached through an impartial certifications process.
- Carbon Neutral Certified
- LEED Green Cleaning Compliant
- COR Certification for Health and Safety
- Training and Development Certified Through ISSA
- Quality Assurance Program Certified Through CIMS
- Human Resource Practices Certified Through CIMS
- Operations Policies and Procedures Certified Through CIMS