True quality assurance can come only through impartial third party certification processes. We have quality assurance certifications and practices in place to ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional cleaning and customer service. Our Standard Operating Procedures are built around these third party certifications and audits to provide clients assurance of our commitment to best practices in all we do.
Our Certifications include:
- Management Practices – Canada’s Best Managed Company
- Operation Policies and Procedures – Certified through CIMS with Honours
- Human Resource Practices – Certified through CIMS/Federal Contractors Program
- Quality Assurance Program – Certified through CIMS with Honours
- Training and Development – Certified through ISSA Supplier Support Program
- Health and Safety Systems – Certified through COR
- Green Cleaning Initiatives – Compliant with LEED and BOMA BESt
- Carbon Neutral Certified – Certified through Offsetters
Most janitorial companies use a “compliance” internal self-marking checklist with no impartial third-party pass/fail measurement process. We maintain numerous third-party certifications to ensure we are at the forefront of innovation in the industry and to assure our clients of our expertise.
Our service delivery is designed to exceed more than just cleaning expectations; it is designed to exceed customer service, safety, security, risk mitigation, training, quality assurance, and environmental expectations as well.