Sales Management Trainee
Looking to jumpstart your career with a clear path to advancement? Then the BEST Service Pros Management Trainee Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, our Management Trainee Program will prepare you to create your ideal career. Through this program you will have a defined career path with an open ending to the program – meaning you can take your training to define your future. With BEST consistently growing every year, the opportunities for advancement are abundant!
BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial, confidential document destruction & storage services, to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and BEST. Recognized by the Deliotte Group as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Gold Standard, and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we pride ourselves on distinction.
Should you be chosen, you would participate in a self-directed learning program at BEST Service Pros within the Sales and Marketing department of the company. You will be asked to contribute in identifying business opportunities, qualifying prospective clients, reach out to customer leads through cold calling, set up sales calls with prospective clients, assist in proposal writing, attend networking events, and coordinate sales efforts with sales and marketing team members, all under the guidance of exceptional leadership and a truly supportive team. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence, and interact with customers, suppliers, and co-workers. You will learn proper sales techniques, time management and solution building skills. After 12-18 months, you will graduate from this program confident in your ability to grow your future and a successful career.
- Must be able to accommodate flexible schedules;
- Must be able to travel between BC, AB, & ON
- Other duties as required to support business growth.
Reporting Structure: The Management Trainee reports directly to the Business Development Consultant assigned to this program.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial personality with leadership qualities who wants to work in an environment that will challenge the status quo of our industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicational (written and verbal) skills;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience with a CRM Program is considered an asset
- Critical thinking to effectively analyze, problem solve, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and take a high degree of initiative, as part of a dynamic team;
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary diploma, degree, or equivalent;
- Previous work experience, directly related to sales, customer service, or new business development considered an asset;
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving abstract;
- Acceptable security and criminal record check.
BEST Service Pros Management Trainee program offers great benefits to ensure you have all the support you need to ensure successful completion of the program.
- Internal Mentor/Career Coach;
- Career advancement upon completion of the MT Program;
- Competitive Pay;
- Extended Benefits Package;
- Car allowance and Company Phone;
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation.
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.