BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial and confidential document destruction & storage services to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and BEST. This passion for operational excellence has recently been recognized by the Deloitte Group through our designation as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Purpose of Job:
The Sales Coordinator position is designed to support and enhance the business development team and BEST Service Pros to achieve its’ business goals. This person will work in our business development team and must thrive in a team environment. Their responsibilities will include, but not limited to, proposal writing, managing Salesforce, event and sponsorship coordination, and sales reporting and analytics. We place a high priority on creativity and fun while maintaining a high level of productivity. Working under tight deadlines, open and direct communication, and managing multiple requests must not intimidate you.
Reporting Structure: This Sales Coordinator reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Responsibility for proposal writing and related duties including creating templates, prioritizing, editing, formatting, reviewing, and issuing.
- Proposal coordination with team leaders.
- Search for opportunities through RFP websites and leads.
- Assist the business development team organizing conferences and events.
- Attend networking events and industry tradeshows.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and trends.
- Maintains key result indicators database by entering and backing up data.
- Update and manage Salesforce to ensure the integrity of data.
- Responsible for developing a thorough understanding of our service lines, industry, and our target markets.
- Other tasks as per business needs
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Beginner knowledge of Adobe InDesign;
- Experience with Salesforce is considered an asset;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & communicational (written & verbal) skills;
- Ability to deal with sensitive & confidential information;
- Intrinsic ability to effectively analyze, plan, prioritize, negotiate, & execute business’ strategic goals
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary diploma, degree, or equivalent.
- Acceptable security & criminal record check;
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.