Sales Associate – Project Estimator
BEST Service Pros is a leading integrated service provider who has become the preferred choice for Janitorial, Exterior Maintenance, and Confidential Document Management services. BEST Service Pros was awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 by Deloitte and CIBC. We are a Canadian owned and operated company headquartered in Vancouver with locations across Western Canada. We have been providing professional commercial building services since 1956 and have a long history of providing cleaning and customer service solutions to our clients throughout Western Canada.
Our vision is to be recognized as the leading building services provider in North America, and we need a team member who can assist in achieving our goals through preparing project estimates and labour plans by analyzing tenders and requirements of prospective clients.
We are seeking a detail oriented professional to take on the role of Sales Associate / Project Estimator at our Coquitlam office. This person will work in our business development team and must thrive working in a team environment. Their responsibilities will include, but not limited to, requirement analysis, estimating work plans, developing benchmarks, and strategic planning, while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, scope of work, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, scope of work, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains key result indicators database by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend networking events and industry tradeshows.
- Work with our proposal team in the creation and delivery of our RFP responses.
- Assist in the qualifying of potential clients.
- Update and manage our CRM.
- Present an image that mirrors the core values of our brand.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Post-Secondary education from an accredited University or College.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially excel.
- Experience with Salesforce is considered an asset, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple deadlines as well as meeting deadlines within a high-pressured environment.
Deloitte and CIBC recognized BEST Service Pros as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 due to our commitments to company culture and operational excellence. Our goal is to build dignity, pride, and integrity deep into the foundation of our company by developing and hiring the right people and providing them with great coaching. We believe in recruiting a diversified team of high performing individuals who are a great fit with our company culture and who share our core values.
- We respect our team by hiring the right people and providing great coaching
- We compete with passion and pride to create sales growth and sustainable success
- We do what is right and honor our word with integrity
- We clearly communicate our expectations and plans with measurable milestones
- We recognize and reward outstanding performance, effort and results
- We value the team’s input and openly communicate with respect, trust and candor
- We are client focused and empowered to take action towards “win win” solutions
- We continuously improve ourselves, our processes, and the environment we live in
- We invest in our people, their safety the right equipment and our communities
- We are professionals who laugh, have fun and challenge ourselves
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Car and Cellphone Package
- Extended Benefits