Sales and Marketing Administrator
The Sales and Marketing Administrator will be responsible for assisting the custodial sales team in the development of new business relationships and reaching sales targets. The purpose of the job is to provide administrate support to the team through request for proposal (RFP) writing and development, designing email and direct mail campaigns, press releases, managing our CRM database, and other administration duties.
This position reports to the Senior Sales Consultant for Western Canada and will support the other members of the sales team. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing a thorough understanding of our service lines, industry, and our target markets.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A Post-secondary education is desirable
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience• Experience with Request for Proposal bidding process
- Superior communication skills to facilitate discussion and present ideas.
- Experience with Graphic design programs such as Photoshop
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Experience working with creating, designing, and delivering email campaigns
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience
- Above average knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office suite, in order to develop/maintain documents and spreadsheets.
- Experience with Salesforce or equivalent program.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is essential.
- A clear criminal record.
BEST Service Pros Ltd was recognized as one of BC Best Managed Companies by Deloitte and CIBC in 2014. We pride ourselves on our company culture and providing our team members with opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. The Sales and Marketing Administrator is a full time position that will require the successful applicant to work in a fun ,challenging, and collaborative environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and dental benefits
We thank all applicants in advance, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.