Proposal and Brand Coordinator
BEST Service Pros is a leading integrated service provider who has become the preferred choice for Custodial, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, and Confidential Document Management services. BEST Service Pros was awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014, 2015, and 2016 by Deloitte and CIBC. We are a Canadian owned and operated company headquartered in Coquitlam with locations across Western Canada. We have been providing professional commercial building cleaning services since 1956 and have a long history of providing cleaning and related service solutions to our clients throughout Western Canada.
Our vision is to be recognized as the leading building services provider in North America, and we need a team member who can assist in achieving our goals through strategically written, well-designed proposals & marketing materials.
We place a high priority on creativity and fun, while maintaining a high level of productivity. Working under tight deadlines, open and direct communication, and managing multiple requests must not intimidate you. This position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager and will support other members of the business development team.
- Responsibility for proposal writing and related duties including creating templates, prioritizing, editing, formatting, reviewing, and issuing.
- Responsible for designing the final document utilizing Adobe InDesign.
- Proposal coordination with team leaders.
- Search for opportunities through RFP websites and leads.
- Assist the business development team in marketing and advertising campaigns and tasks.
- Develop and design marketing materials in compliance with our branding guidelines.
- Responsible for upholding a consistent brand image.
- Executive administrative support for the CEO and COO.
- Responsible for developing a thorough understanding of our service lines, industry, and our target markets.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 1 year of experience in a related position
- University/post-secondary education
- Excellence in proposal writing and preparation, with an understanding of best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior proofreading skills in format, style, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- A good eye for layout, graphics, and imagery, with a strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple deadlines as well as meeting deadlines within a high-pressured environment.
- Ability to foresee deadlines and plan accordingly
Deloitte and CIBC recognized BEST Service Pros as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 due to our commitments to company culture and operational excellence. Our goal is to build dignity, pride, and integrity deep into the foundation of our company by developing and hiring the right people and providing them with great coaching. We believe in recruiting a diversified team of high performing individuals who are a great fit with our company culture and who share our core values.
- We respect our team by hiring the right people and providing great coaching
- We compete with passion and pride to create sales growth and sustainable success
- We do what is right and honor our word with integrity
- We clearly communicate our expectations and plans with measurable milestones
- We recognize and reward outstanding performance, effort and results
- We value the team’s input and openly communicate with respect, trust and candor
- We are client focused and empowered to take action towards “win win” solutions
- We continuously improve ourselves, our processes, and the environment we live in
- We invest in our people, their safety the right equipment and our communities
- We are professionals who laugh, have fun and challenge ourselves
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Extended Benefits