Closing Date: 08/15/2017
All applicants please submit your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The focus of this position is to manage and oversee the daily implementation of new company initiatives, processes, procedures, and the installation of new sites in the Alberta market throughout all of Best Service Pros business units. This position will require strong interpersonal skills and flexibility to be able to work between multiple departments at all levels within the company. This position will be based out of the Calgary office reporting to the Assistant Operations Managers.
- Understanding of the provincial Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships both internally/externally
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to communicate in a clear, concise manner with clients, end users, peers and front line team members
- Ability to prioritize workload to complete daily/monthly activities and meet deadlin
- Ability to identify/analyze business problems and recommend and develop solutions to mitigate
- Proven and successful track record in training and working with a large work force up to 40 Team members.
- Proven and successful track record of managing projects on time, on budget, and to completion.
- Proven and successful record of change management.
- Above average knowledge of MS Office (g. Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook)
- Flexibility in working hours which will include variable shifts and weekend work as required.
- Flexibility to work alone or with a diverse team including entry level team members.
- Self-motivated, continuous learner, with a high sense of urgency.
- Positive discontent with a focus on continuous improvement, standardization, and sustainment.
- Effectively communicating with workforce that have English as a second language
- 24hr Operation that will require you to work and respond to our business needs outside of normal working hours.
- Broad spectrum of subject matter knowledge and acumen.
- Regular travel within Alberta and occasionally British Columbia for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Must have completed post-secondary education
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Acceptable security and background check
- 5+ Years of management experience including project management.
- Industry experience not required but seen as an asset.
- Ability to work remotely and travel for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Willing to relocate permanently within Canada.