Office Coordinator – BEST Shredding
BEST Shredding is a leader in confidential document management services, combining the values of a family owned business with environmental stewardship and a customer first approach to provide a unique experience for our team and clients. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and Best. We’re looking for a detail oriented; customer service focused Office Coordinator to join our team in our head office in Coquitlam, B.C. This position offers candidates an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing professional organization.
- Answering/Directing incoming phone calls & emails
- Assist walk-in drop off shredding customers
- Meticulous data entry & management of new and existing customers using an in-house custom tailored software
- Process payments via Moneris
- Liaise with Head Office team to ensure accurate billing
- Issue Destruction Certificates and notify customers of upcoming pickups as required
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Diploma plus relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years relative experience in service industry preferred
- Client focused with proven relationship building skills
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Organized with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Physically fit and able to lift 30+ lbs routinely
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@best.ca. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants in advance. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.