Inside Sales Representative
BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial, confidential document destruction & storage services, to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and BEST. Recently recognized by the Deliotte Group as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Gold Standard, and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we pride ourselves on distinction.
Purpose of Job:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling confidential shredding services and for completing various activities including, but not limited to, cold calling to prospect for new sales opportunities, ensuring monthly/yearly sales quotas are met, researching customers’ business environments, resolving customer service issues, follow-up and preparation of final contracts, and manage account renewals. Some independent judgement may be required prior to escalating complex issues as appropriate.
Reporting Structure: The Inside Sales Representative reports directly to the Service Manager.
- Take incoming calls in a professional, tactful, sensitive & diplomatic manner;
- Research prospective clients while utilizing sales management software tools & ensure follow up;
- Cold calling in designated territories to prospect for new sales;
- Enter client data into CRM including calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information etc.;
- Prepare contracts as per Best’s sales parameters for signatures;
- Maintain accurate client records;
- Meet weekly, monthly, & yearly sales quotas;
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management;
- Support other territory representatives in an effort to increase market share & revenues;
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Related post-secondary education with a focus on sales & sales management;
- PC Skills including: MS Office, Sage CRM & sales software experience an asset;
- Excellent telephone etiquette and persuasion abilities to convert inquiries into sales;
- Customer service experience in a face-to-face environment;
- Excellent interpersonal & communicational skills;
- Acceptable security & criminal record check;
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.