Advanced Management Candidate – Vancouver, BC
Founded in 1956, BEST Service Pros is a professionally operated company under private ownership. BEST provides custodial, facility maintenance and property and document management services in British Columbia and Alberta. BEST’s Team objective is to implement best business practices that foster sustainable growth and opportunities to all vested parties in order to be an Employer of Choice. BEST Service Pros is recognized as the most reliable and established facility service provider in Western Canada. BEST not only provides green solutions but is the only Carbon Neutral certified company within its industry sector in Canada!
An Advanced Management Candidate may contribute in operations management, finance and accounting, revenue management, business to business sales and marketing or even in the training and development of new employees all under the guidance of exceptional leadership and a truly supportive team.
We’re looking for
An entrepreneurial person with leadership qualities who’s not willing to be anything but BEST in class and who has:
- A Post-secondary education from an accredited College or University;
- Superior communication skills to facilitate discussion and present ideas;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Proficient PC skills to develop/maintain documents and spreadsheets;
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record;
- A clear criminal record.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to be the BEST;
- Competitive Pay;
- Medical and dental benefits;
- Financial success and career growth;
- Great company culture.
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.