Custodial Site Manager
The focus of this position is to manage and oversee the daily operations of a Calgary custodial site. If you are the successful candidate, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Operations meets or exceeds safety, quality, staffing and business growth expectations as well have proven capabilities to ensure the service delivery to our valued client. In addition, you will provide leadership, coaching and training in a professional manner to ensure on-going skill enhancement and personal development for your direct/indirect reports. You will maintain site operation performance in accordance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Employment Standards and company policies and procedures.
- Understanding of the provincial Employment Standards Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships both internally/externally
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to communicate in a clear, concise manner with clients, end users, peers and front liners
- Ability to prioritize workload to complete daily/monthly activities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify/analyze business problems and recommend and develop solutions to mitigate risk.
- Proven and successful track record in training and working with a large work force up to 40 Team Members.
- Track record in working with clients and key end users in a professional manner to provide solutions and address any concerns or questions that may come up
- Above average knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook) in order to develop/maintain documents, spreadsheets and to use e-mail as well as industry specific software).
- Knowledge and safe handling and practices of various Janitorial equipment and processes which includes but not limited to: smallwares, machinery and scrubbers, floorcare, Vacuums,
- Flexibility in working hours which will include variable shifts and weekend coverage.
- Effectively Communicating with workforce that have English as a Second Language
- 24hr Operation that will require you to work and respond to our clients outside the normal working ours.
- Carrying out tasks and duties instructed by management and clients in a timely manner
- Will be required at times to work at the Front Line to complete tasks or fulfill contractual obligations
- Must have completed post-secondary education
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Driving record
- Acceptable Security and background check