We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Please see below for full descriptions.
- Office Coordinator – BEST Shredding
- Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting and IT Administrative Support
- Sales Associate – Project Estimator
- Advanced Management Candidate
Office Coordinator – BEST Shredding
BEST Shredding is a leader in confidential document management services, combining the values of a family owned business with environmental stewardship and a customer first approach to provide a unique experience for our team and clients. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and Best. We’re looking for a detail oriented; customer service focused Office Coordinator to join our team in our head office in Coquitlam, B.C. This position offers candidates an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing professional organization.
- Answering/Directing incoming phone calls & emails
- Assist walk-in drop off shredding customers
- Meticulous data entry & management of new and existing customers using an in-house custom tailored software
- Process payments via Moneris
- Liaise with Head Office team to ensure accurate billing
- Issue Destruction Certificates and notify customers of upcoming pickups as required
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Diploma plus relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years relative experience in service industry preferred
- Client focused with proven relationship building skills
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Organized with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Physically fit and able to lift 30+ lbs routinely
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@best.ca. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants in advance. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting and IT Administrative Support
BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial and confidential document destruction & storage services to a prestigous and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and Best. This passion for operational excellence has recently been recognized by the Deliotte Group through our designation as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Responsibilities of this role include:
Financial Planning Analysis & Reporting
- Support annual budgeting & long term forecasting processes
- Financial/Operational/Sales management report generation, development & automation (examples include variance, KPI, KRI, payroll, HR, etc)
- Support due diligence on potential M&A targets
- Adhoc financial modelling, analysis and report requests (examples include capital asset acquisitions, new facilities, RFPs, client profitability, etc)
IT Administrative Support
- Maintenance of hardware & software asset register
- Development/management of hardware refresh schedule
- Streamlining of system integration (Sage300, SageCRM, Andrews Software)
- Liasing with external IT/IS support vendors
- Developing/documenting IT/System related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support all IT/IS development and implementation projects, including M&A integration
Skills we are looking:
- Advanced Excel, report programming & database skills
- Ability to assess problems & research solutions
- A focus on accuracy and completeness of reporting & analysis
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Project management, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Related degree (Business or IT), or equivalent experience in the areas of responsibility outlined above
- Financial or IT designation, or equivalent experience
Sales Associate – Project Estimator
BEST Service Pros is a leading integrated service provider who has become the preferred choice for Janitorial, Exterior Maintenance, and Confidential Document Management services. BEST Service Pros was awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 by Deloitte and CIBC. We are a Canadian owned and operated company headquartered in Vancouver with locations across Western Canada. We have been providing professional commercial building services since 1956 and have a long history of providing cleaning and customer service solutions to our clients throughout Western Canada.
Our vision is to be recognized as the leading building services provider in North America, and we need a team member who can assist in achieving our goals through preparing project estimates and labour plans by analyzing tenders and requirements of prospective clients.
We are seeking a detail oriented professional to take on the role of Sales Associate / Project Estimator at our Coquitlam office. This person will work in our business development team and must thrive working in a team environment. Their responsibilities will include, but not limited to, requirement analysis, estimating work plans, developing benchmarks, and strategic planning, while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, scope of work, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, scope of work, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains key result indicators database by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend networking events and industry tradeshows.
- Work with our proposal team in the creation and delivery of our RFP responses.
- Assist in the qualifying of potential clients.
- Update and manage our CRM.
- Present an image that mirrors the core values of our brand.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Post-Secondary education from an accredited University or College.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially excel.
- Experience with Salesforce is considered an asset, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple deadlines as well as meeting deadlines within a high-pressured environment.
Deloitte and CIBC recognized BEST Service Pros as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 due to our commitments to company culture and operational excellence. Our goal is to build dignity, pride, and integrity deep into the foundation of our company by developing and hiring the right people and providing them with great coaching. We believe in recruiting a diversified team of high performing individuals who are a great fit with our company culture and who share our core values.
- We respect our team by hiring the right people and providing great coaching
- We compete with passion and pride to create sales growth and sustainable success
- We do what is right and honor our word with integrity
- We clearly communicate our expectations and plans with measurable milestones
- We recognize and reward outstanding performance, effort and results
- We value the team’s input and openly communicate with respect, trust and candor
- We are client focused and empowered to take action towards “win win” solutions
- We continuously improve ourselves, our processes, and the environment we live in
- We invest in our people, their safety the right equipment and our communities
- We are professionals who laugh, have fun and challenge ourselves
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Car and Cellphone Package
- Extended Benefits
Advanced Management Candidate
Founded in 1956, BEST Service Pros is a professionally operated company under private ownership. BEST provides custodial, facility maintenance and property and document management services in British Columbia and Alberta. BEST’s Team objective is to implement best business practices that foster sustainable growth and opportunities to all vested parties in order to be an Employer of Choice. BEST Service Pros is recognized as the most reliable and established facility service provider in Western Canada. BEST not only provides green solutions but is the only Carbon Neutral certified company within its industry sector in
An Advanced Management Candidate may contribute in operations management, finance and accounting,revenue management, business to business sales and marketing or even in the training and development of new employees all under the guidance of exceptional leadership and a truly supportive team.
We’re Looking For
An entrepreneurial person with leadership qualities who’s not willing to be anything but BEST in class and who has:
- A Post-secondary education from an accredited College or University;
- Superior communication skills to facilitate discussion and present ideas;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Proficient PC skills to develop/maintain documents and spreadsheets;
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record;
- A clear criminal record.
What we offer
- A great opportunity to be the BEST;
- Competitive Pay;
- Medical and dental benefits;
- Financial success and career growth;
- Great company culture.
GROW your career @ BEST!
To apply please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org