Accounts Receivable Team Member
BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial, confidential document destruction & storage services, to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and BEST. Recently recognized by the Deliotte Group as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Gold Standard, and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we pride ourselves on distinction.
Purpose of Job:
The Accounts Receivable Team member is responsible for working closely with the Accounting Manager to ensure invoicing and collections are to date and in accordance with Best’s invoicing and collection policies. The incumbent will be responsible for processing payments, generating invoices, collections, producing reports, and updating the AR Manual on an ongoing basis. The incumbent must communicate with accuracy, politeness, and professionalism with clients.
Reporting Structure: The A/R Team Member reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Process payments (cheques, credit cards, EFT’s);
- Generate Invoices and send out statements
- Contact overdue accounts to secure payment;
- Produce reports;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Process month end duties timely and accurately;
- Other duties as required to support business growth.
- Strong communicational (written and verbal) skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office;
- Must be able to effectively organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Education & Experience:
- Business/Office Administration diploma, degree, or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years accounts receivables experience;
- Acceptable security and criminal record check.
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.