Business Development Consultant
BEST Service Pros is a leading integrated service provider who has become the preferred choice for Janitorial, Exterior Maintenance, and Confidential Document Management services. BEST Service Pros was awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 by Deloitte and CIBC. We are a Canadian owned and operated company headquartered in Vancouver with locations across Western Canada. We have been providing professional commercial building services since 1956 and have a long history of providing cleaning and customer service solutions to our clients throughout Western Canada.
Our vision is to be recognized as the leading building services provider in North America, and we need a team member who can assist in achieving our goals through prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling, and meeting with prospective clients in our target markets.
We are seeking a results oriented professional to take on the role of Business Development Consultant, who has the ability to building relationships. Working in a team environment, the focus of this role is to build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Apply a superior level of activity management and professional selling skills.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within our target markets.
- Set up meetings with decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing long-term partnerships and working through difference to a positive conclusion.
- Attend networking events and industry tradeshows.
- Conduct presentations and interviews with perspective clients.
- Work with our proposal team in the creation and delivery of our RFP responses.
- Set strategic objectives and develop sales solutions with the support of the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Provide a “client first” level of customer satisfaction in order to ensure customer retention and market expansion
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Update and manage our CRM.
- Meet business development objectives and weekly/monthly/yearly quotas for revenue/prospects
- Present an image that mirrors the core values of our brand.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Post-Secondary education from an accredited University or College.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a related sales position.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Proven selling and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task multiple deadlines as well as meeting deadlines within a high-pressured environment.
Deloitte and CIBC recognized BEST Service Pros as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2014 and 2015 due to our commitments to company culture and operational excellence. Our goal is to build dignity, pride, and integrity deep into the foundation of our company by developing and hiring the right people and providing them with great coaching. We believe in recruiting a diversified team of high performing individuals who are a great fit with our company culture and who share our core values.
- We respect our team by hiring the right people and providing great coaching
- We compete with passion and pride to create sales growth and sustainable success
- We do what is right and honor our word with integrity
- We clearly communicate our expectations and plans with measurable milestones
- We recognize and reward outstanding performance, effort and results
- We value the team’s input and openly communicate with respect, trust and candor
- We are client focused and empowered to take action towards “win win” solutions
- We continuously improve ourselves, our processes, and the environment we live in
- We invest in our people, their safety the right equipment and our communities
- We are professionals who laugh, have fun and challenge ourselves
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Car and Cellphone Package
- Extended Benefits