Advanced Management Candidate (AMC)
BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial and confidential document destruction & storage services to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and BEST. This passion for operational excellence has recently been recognized by the Deliotte Group through our designation as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Purpose of Job:
The Advanced Management Candidate (AMC) position is designed to fast track candidates with relative management experience into our organization to allow Best Service Pros achieve its’ business goals. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be assigned management responsibilities and work to achieve operational goals by executing short and long-term strategies while fostering BEST culture, mission, and values. Responsibilities may include but not limited to site management, new account installs, project planning & implementation, regional development, and general business leadership.
Reporting Structure: The AMC reports directly to the provincial Operation’s Manager.
• Motivate, coach, train and provide guidance to a staff of up to 60 team members;
• Monitor, evaluate and manage day-to-day employee performance;
• Provide verbal/written corrective and/or disciplinary action in accordance with BEST policy guidelines;
• Identify potential issues, seek strategic alternative solutions while mitigating risk;
• Implement company initiatives in a timely & effective manner;
• Manage changing priorities with a thorough understanding of business needs;
• Work at front line level to meet contractual obligations as needed;
• Work/respond to inquiries outside business hours to meet business needs;
• Travel, as needed;
• Comprehensive understanding of Employment Standards Act & Occupational Health and Safety Act;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
• Strong leadership skills, servant mentality;
• Excellent interpersonal & communicational (written & verbal) skills;
• Ability to deal with sensitive & confidential information;
• Intrinsic ability to effectively analyze, plan, prioritize, negotiate, & execute business’ strategic goals
Education & Experience:
• Post-secondary diploma, degree, or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of operations management experience with a focus on financials, budgets, safety, human resources, sales & service;
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving abstract;
• Acceptable security & criminal record check;
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.