Accounts Receivable Manager
BEST Service Pros is a leader in providing premier services in both custodial, confidential document destruction & storage services, to a prestigious and loyal client base. Our goal is to create an environment of operational excellence that maximizes the potential of team members, clients and BEST. Recently recognized by the Deliotte Group as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – Gold Standard, and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we pride ourselves on distinction.
Purpose of Job:
The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for working closely with the Director of Finance & IT to ensure invoicing and collections are accurate, timely, and in accordance with Best’s invoicing and collection policies. The incumbent will be responsible for set-up of reoccurring billing for new and current accounts, manage bankruptcy claims, employee training & other AR related tasks. The incumbent must communicate with accuracy, politeness, and professionalism both with clients and co-workers.
Reporting Structure: The Accounts Receivable Manager reports directly to the Director of Finance & IT.
- Lead, coach, & mentor all Accounts Receivable team members, who perform:
- Payment processing (cheques, credit cards, EFTs)
- Invoice & statement generation
- Collection follow-up
- Ensure accurate & timely setup of recurring billing & extra billing templates for both new client contracts & annual contract adjustments;
- Ensure adherence to all company collation policies & procedures, in consultation with Operations & Field Managers;
- Manage bankruptcy claims;
- Report development, generation & review;
- Develop & maintain departmental policies & procedures;
- Ensure new employees are provided appropriate level of training on accounts receivable policies, procedures and technologies/tools corresponding to their role.
- Experience leading a team & strong teamwork/collaboration skills;
- Strong communicational (written and verbal) skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong organizational & time management skills;
- Previous AccPac experience considered an asset.
Education & Experience:
- Related diploma, degree, or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years accounts receivables experience in a management role;
- Accounts Receivable certification/designation an asset (such as ARM, ARS, CCP, other);
- Experience in high volume, low value receivables;
- Experience with client relations an asset;
- Acceptable security and criminal record check.
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also request before applying, you review our company video found on our website at www.best.ca under our Mission and Vision tab, to see if our team is a good fit for your career goals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.